It’s early, but we are already launching a grassroots campaign to help build another huge Democratic wave and flip the U.S. Senate to the Democrats on November 3rd, 2020.
Below are the ten GOP candidates we will be focusing on that are up for re-election:
- Lindsey Graham (SC) — Democrat Jaime Harrison is the leading challenger
- Cory Gardner (CO) — Democrat John Hickenlooper is the leading challenger
- Martha McSally (AZ) — Democrat Mark Kelly is the leading challenger
- Thom Tillis (NC)
- Susan Collins (ME) — Democrat Sara Gideon is the leading challenger
- David Perdue (GA)
- Cindy Hyde-Smith (MS)
- Mitch McConnell (KY) — Democrat Amy McGrath is the leading challenger
- John Cornyn (TX)
- Joni Ernst (IA)
And there are two Democratic Senators we need to protect as well:
- Doug Jones (AL)
- Tina Smith (MN)
Note: Continue to check back as changes occur to this list.
Our campaign has been built around three main strategies:
1. Voter Contact — We pursued an aggressive plan to register voters and push harder-to-motivate Democrats to the polls in these key states in 2018. Your dollars will go directly to replicating these efforts, as we approach registration deadlines.
2. Social Media — Our social media operations drive some of the best engagement rates in progressive politics. Your dollars will go directly to digital ads promoting our target candidates, attacking the GOP candidates, and driving Democrats to the polls.
3. Research — You have helped us uncover hard-hitting opposition research against GOP candidates up and down the ballot. Your dollars will go directly to these efforts.
And you can learn more about us here: www.DemocraticCoalition.org